Pages

"WHERE ARE YOU LORD"



"WHERE ARE YOU LORD"


One man living in this earth
Who is suffering since birth 
He is a man of vices
And his trials never ceases.

One time he talked to his dear God
A distance long from high above
About all his shortcomings on earth
Which he experienced since birth.

Where are you Lord during my sickness,
In times of my defeat and my difficulties?
Where are you Lord during my sadness,
In times of my sinfulness and my anxieties?

Where are you Lord during my great humiliation,
In times of my frustration and my prosecution?
Where are you Lord during my poverty,
In times of my fear and my misery?

God replied, "My son, my beloved son,
How I waited this day that you'll tell me,
All your doubts and grudges against me,
Just ask, pray, and believe me my son."

"Do not worry for all your endeavors,
I will open all your closed doors,
And remove all your burden,
As well as all your life's problem."

The man cried and worshiped his dear God
And said "I will adore you from above,
From now on you're my Almighty God,
And I will praise your name from above."












No comments:

Post a Comment