Pages

ENEMY TO FRIEND



ENEMY TO FRIEND

One worst enemy
From the beginning I hate him
Due to his personality 
That bears problem.

Stupid! Is my enemy
Understand no words
Thoughts of insanity
Ignorant of this world.

Endowed with no talent 
Equipped with no skill
He is a turbulent
My enemy, I want to kill.

Poverty, sickness, and hunger
Suffered by my enemy
He finds no helper
In the greedy city.

Tears my enemy cries
Alas! I say
I think he'll die
Anytime of this day.

Suddenly! One man came
He said, "My beloved son,
I will remove your problem
And carry your burden."

My enemy gains confidence
Develop his personality
With the aid of Divine Providence
And become famous celebrity.

From now on I learn to love
My worst enemy
With grace from above
I praise him personally.

What a grace from above?
From enemy turns into friend
Myself, I learn to love
And it becomes my best friend. 





No comments:

Post a Comment